They are all part of AMUMC's proven Christian Education program. Our caring workshop leaders and shepherds present lessons in a variety of ways to meet the needs of all students, based on their varied abilities, interests and talents. Workshops are rotational so that children are able to participate in a variety of engaging activities.
Sunday School Lessons are planned based on proven curriculum for each age group. Children are introduced to a variety of bible experiences to explore God's word. For your younger children, we also offer toddler care for children under age 3.
Five Benefits of AMUMC's
Sunday School Program for Your Child
1. Age Appropriate Teaching--instruction tailored to your child's learning stage.
2. Friends--your child will build positive friendships with his/her peers by discovering God's Word together.
3. It's Fun--teachers work hard to bring the Bible to life in ways that are relevant and engaging for children.
4. Spiritual Mentors--a dedicated teacher can be a Christian role model who supports and helps inspire the faith of your child.
5. Systematic Bible learning--our curriculum is designated to give a broad foundation, so children will understand how all parts of Scripture point to Jesus Christ.
Programs for 7th Graders and Beyond